Practice daily skills with a cute, easy to use Morning Menu. Slide the pages into any plastic page protector or menu cover to make them dry erase. Perfect for ages 5-9.
- Weather and temperature
- The four seasons
- Days of the week
- Months of the year
- Writing the date
- Telling time
- Name practice (editable- Example name shown in photos)
- Address and phone number (editable- Example info shown in photos)
- Birthday (editable- Example date shown in photos)
- Bible verse page (editable- Example verse shown in photos) with matching copywork pages in two line formats
- Memory work page (editable - Example poem shown in photos) with matching copywork pages in two line formats
- Sing together page (editable- Example song shown in photos)
How to use your editable files:
Be sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (it’s free!): https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Download your files fully to your computer. Do not use a phone or mobile device.
Open your files using Adobe Reader and fill in the spaces indicated with blue boxes. The blue boxes will not print. If you don’t fill in a box, it will print as a blank space.